Cerner's ITWorks organization focuses on workforce alignment by partnering with clients to optimize resources to increase effectiveness and reduce costs.
With a broad portfolio of services from entire IT department management and strategy to standalone IT help desk services; Cerner ITWorks is a growing and dynamic business unit.
Cerner ITWorks provides expertise and support to maximize client's investments in IT solutions, infrastructure and operational effectiveness and efficiencies. Cerner ITWorks is in need of talented healthcare IT professionals with a commitment to improving healthcare.
As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to grow with the world’s largest Healthcare IT company as a Senior Software Engineer! You will have the opportunity to work on various application development projects.
You will be responsible for writing and configuring code to meet user interface specifications for new and upgraded solutions.
In this position you participate in full development life cycle including defining needs of client, providing input for functional design, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, MIS, CIS or other related field
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- Experience with SMART on FHIR XD and HL7 is a plus.
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Live or willing to relocate to the Rutland, VT area
- Ability to travel up to 20%.