ES Sales Solutions team is at the core of Cerner’s sales process, developing and maintaining multiple solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CPQ, Salesforce, Cvent, a homegrown .Net Product Information Management application. Our team strives to help our stakeholders be better equipped and to help make their jobs easier.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work on different tools, technologies and their integration needs.
Troubleshooting complex, challenging and non-trivial issues spanning multiple systems and teams is a key aspect of our team. We have a very friendly, welcoming team that is open to good ideas which makes for a great work environment.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing, coding, and testing of components, applications, solutions, and systems.
The ability to work with business stakeholders, interpret business objectives and needs, follow the development process, and be a team player are important. Responsibilities also include providing input to functional design, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or related area, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years software engineering work experience
- Proficiency in C#, Java based technologies
- Proficiency with database technologies
- 2-5 years’ experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 2013, 2016, Dynamics 365)
- Experience with Event Management systems (Cvent)
- Experience or Knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
- Integration experience between enterprise applications
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Work Experience as a Software Engineer
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organization security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.