$80K — $100K *
Role – Talend Developer
Location – Hartford, CT
Position – Full Time
• 4 -6 years’ experience in data engineering big data, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive Sqoop analytics and operations concepts SQL ETL performance tuning job scheduling continuous deployment and operations support.
• 4- 6 Years of experience in Talend.
• Knowledge on programming languages such as Python Java Spark version control tools like GitHub Preferred experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS Snowflake Preferred
• Experience in PL SQL and use of databases such as Oracle and SQL Server Experience with end to end Data Warehousing architecture and concepts and ETL best practices.
• Delivery experience including full lifecycle from conception to successful implementation.
• Experience with Insurance domain Nice to have
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Valid through: 4/26/2021
$130K — $170K + uncapped commissions