More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud delivers a comprehensive SaaS suite designed to help businesses drive more effective sales at each stage of the talent lifecycle, from making the right sales hire, to making it easier to sell, to motivating sales execution with targeted incentives and rewards, to building a knowledge-based work culture with high frequency coaching and development. The CallidusCloud platform is an award-winning, multi-tenant SaaS infrastructure that includes the Hiring Cloud, the Sales Enablement Cloud, the Sales Performance Cloud, the Learning Cloud, and a best-in-class SaaS Reporting & Analytics platform.
We are looking for a talented and driven Senior Software Engineer to work in an innovative and agile environment.
- Responsible for the various aspects of development of the Callidus Producer Management and Incentive Compensation Management system for Insurance.
- Developer will serve as technical representative in certain areas but will actively participate in all aspects of the products development and support.
- Experience in enterprise incentive management a plus.
- Bachelor of Computer Science.
- 8+ years experience in enterprise application development including at least 5 yrs working on web based applications.
Technical Skills - Desired
- Maven, Git, Jenkins, Intellij
- SQL Server, Oracle
- Jasper Reports