- Active Top-Secret SCI clearance.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and a minimum five years of experience.
- Ability to write well-composed functional code.
- Experience refactoring existing code to improve its design, along with the capability to competently design subsystems independently.
- Experience with automated testing techniques, like unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Work experience in a distributed NoSQL database system such as Accumulo, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience in at least one functional programming language, such as: Clojure, Haskell, Scala, Common Lisp, Scheme, Erlang, F#.
- Experience with the Clojure programming language.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with REPL-based code development and analysis.
- Experience with AngularJS, React, or other similar end frameworks.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in multiple programming languages (in order of preference):
- Lisp variants such as Clojure, Common Lisp, and Scheme.
- Functional languages such as Haskell, Erlang, and F#.
- Dynamic programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Scala, or Groovy
- Standard OO languages such as Java or C#.
- Experience with Linux and Unix based operating systems, including competence at the command line.
- Experience with SQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server (this rounds out an employee but is not used in our production system).
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.