$100K — $150K *
In this position:
You will get the feel of a start-up, but with solid corporate support. You will have the opportunity to use what you know about writing code in C# to develop innovative, market ready solutions. You will be part of a team and have the opportunity to grow with and learn from other team members. In our culture of collaboration, you will participate in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions as well as capture and document software changes and requirements. Be a change agent! Communicate effectively and adapt to changing requirements and outlines corrective action for given problems. Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions to achieve goals.
Our Technology Stack:
• Team communication: Jira/Confluence/Slack/Zeplin
• Development Infrastructure: GitHub/AWS/Kubernetes/ArgoCD/Drone/Jenkins
• Development: .NET/C#/SQL/ASP.NET Core/Node.js/GraphQL
• APIs: GraphQL/OpenAPI (Swagger)
• Frontend: React/Bootstrap
Education & Experience:
• Assists in the design, development, and support of software applications.
• Performs coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
• Works independently while keeping management in the loop.
• Specific expertise for this position: o Minimum of 7 years of programming experience in C# is required. o Strong current working knowledge of React is required. o Experience working with relational databases in a development environment is required. o Deep working knowledge of the .NET stack is required. o Working familiarity with GraphQL is preferred. • Degree not required.
Licenses & Certifications Desired:
• Licenses and professional certifications will be considered but are not required.
Competencies & Work Style:
People describe you as:
• Someone who just “gets it.” From software development to the way computers work as well as technical specifics, you see the big picture and how everything - and everyone - works together from start to finish.
• A bit of a perfectionist, but in all the best ways.
• People trust you to make the right call - quickly and confidently. The one everyone wants on their team. You simply bring out the best in other people.
• Ability to focus on a given problem and bring about clear and elegant solutions – while at the same time can shift gears and tackle new and evolving priorities.
• Passionate about technology, coding and building market ready solutions quickly and elegantly.
• A quick mind that solves problems in a fast-moving environment.
• A deep, strong passion for coding excellence.
• The ability to balance multiple projects (with varying priorities, of course!) all at once.
• The desire and skill necessary to learn existing and new applications quickly, independently, and with moderate supervision.
• You figure what you need to do and how to do it, then do it.
• Experience with software design, development and deployment, object-oriented software development, database development.
• Knowledgeable in software development and testing concepts and methodology in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment.
• The ability to communicate effectively, adapt to changing requirements and provide frequent status updates to the management.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
• This position is responsible for developing solutions using the C# programming language.
• Respond to internal/client issues on a priority basis as specified by management.
• Maintain high-level day-to-day client/internal requests (advanced global changes, research requests, customer change requests, Advanced Reports etc.).
• Other duties as assigned.
Valid through: 6/21/2021