Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
Less than 5 years
Posted 62 days ago
Are you looking to use your C#/.NET development skills to lead the design, development, and implementation of manufacturing-based systems at a Fortune 200 CPG company? Do you have 2+ years of development experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment? If so, we want to speak with you about the Senior Software Engineer position that we are looking to fill at US Smokeless Tobacco in Nashville, TN.
What will you be doing?
• You will lead the design, development, and implementation of manufacturing-based IS systems
• You'll work with teams to deliver Manufacturing Execution System (MES) integrated solutions following IS Manufacturing Standards and industry standard methodologies
• You will communicate complex technical information to business customers and project teams in an effective and concise manner
• You'll effectively work at various levels within project teams and client organizations to understand business needs and system requirements
• You will handle multiple priorities in a changing environment
• You will be responsible for hands-on systems design and development along with troubleshooting of complex technical issues
What does your background and experience look like?
• You possess a B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or have relevant experience
• You have at least 2 years of confirmed Information Systems development experience (manufacturing experience preferred)
• Your technical skills:
• Object oriented analysis and design techniques
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Knowledge of single page application development using libraries like Bootstrap and Kendo UI
• Knowledge of plant floor control systems preferred
• Experience with RESTful service architecture
• You are highly motivated, with an autonomous work ethic
• You have a passion for learning new skills and technologies