$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Carbon Black is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help us deliver high
quality, cloud based endpoint protection for macOS!
You're a dynamic technical leader who thrives in collaborative environments.
You have system level development experience working at lower levels in
the OS (macOS or Linux) and have experience with C++ programming projects
that require highly performant and reliable code. If you are the kind of
programmer who wants to grow technically while making a meaningful
contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join
What You'll Do
* Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on
macOS endpoint security products for the Predictive Security Cloud
* Shape the direction and execution of the product vision
* Mentor fellow team members
* Triage, reproduce, diagnose and resolve issues discovered in the
What You'll Bring
* 5-8+ years of system level programming experience in C++ on macOS and/or Linux
* Experience with Linux core API or macOS System Frameworks
* Technical curiosity in, or experience with, the following: large
distributed systems, multi-node client/server development, pattern
recognition, inter-process communication and networking related programming
Willing to consider 100% remote candidates based in the continental US.
Valid Through: 2019-9-17