We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Business Application Services Team. If you are an excellent communicator and well-rounded software engineer, we want to hear from you. In your role, you will be a thought partner to the business, working with them to understand business process and developing cloud business solutions for process automation and integration primarily using the Microsoft technology stack. You will work as application, data integration and cloud expert.
A successful candidate will be an independent and responsible individual who is able to manage multiple time sensitive projects with minimal guidance. In this role, you will have opportunities to contribute to the establishment and continuous improvement of our internal development and deployment processes. You will be working with new technologies, code, and processes, suggesting incremental improvements and contributing to the ongoing application customization to meet Armanino's growth needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a thought partner to business to help define new solution development by recommending best practices for solutions to meet business needs. Gather functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible for design and development of Business solutions
- Work with the Project manager to define project deliverables and timeline
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, applications integration and govern detailed designs
- Demonstrate leadership skills on services development, adoption and governance
- Evaluates and reviews design frameworks, methodologies and approves design to achieve functional, non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture
- Work effectively with service vendors and IT service functions to ensure superior service (meeting or exceeding SLAs) delivery for all application core technologies and support services.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Empathy. You work to understand client needs and work backwards from there to make technology decisions. A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues. You are always up for a challenge and won't stop until a solution is found.
- 5+ years' experience developing enterprise services and full stack application
- Software development experience
- Experience with Microservices, API management, Serverless, Event Driven architecture & development.
- Working knowledge with database SQL Server, writing complex T-SQL query and stored procedures.
- Ability to code in C#, Python
- Experience configuring and managing tools required in an automated dynamic DevOps environment.
- Understanding of development workflow - software code branching models and promotion workflow from development to staging to production
- Understanding of network security such as SSH, SSL, VPN, encryption, etc.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration and software development cycle
- Familiar with open source software development, laaS, PaaS, Saas
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate openly across functional areas
NICE TO HAVE
- Full stack development in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Development experience with Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of build automation systems (i.e. Azure DevOps, Gradle, Maven) is an asset.
- Familiarity with Application and Data integration platforms and tool sets – Dell Boomi Preferred or Microsoft Logic App, MuleSoft, TIBCO, Scribe etc.
- Robotic Process Automation experience