Our client is a digital consulting services platform/agency located in the greater Boston area. They offer an exciting place to work, with a great, fun culture. They are seeking a senior software engineer with a focus on PHP applications with prior experience in application building in a compiled or interpreted language, preferably in a distributed, multi-tenant, SaaS environment.
Local candidates only, please. Our client will not relocate.
- Enhance software platform and tools.
- Provide technical counsel when developing specifications for new products
- Collaborate with engineers, project managers, and client services across projects
- Take independent ownership of projects, features, or products
- Rapidly fix bugs and issues identified within new and existing software
- Provide architectural input during implementation of new features
- 5+ years of experience coding PHP/Ruby/Node/Python/Others (multiple a plus)
- Familiarity with RESTful Service architecture and Agile methodology
- Demonstrated understanding SQL writing and optimization
- Comfortable working in *nix and Git (container technology or AWS a plus)
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork is required.