With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer. As a key member of our agile team, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will develop highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for a variety of applications. In this role, you must be able to create reliable/maintainable code, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally, is also key as is being a self-starter.
· Collaborates on major architectural and technical design issues
· Ensures coding, testing and documentation tasks are successfully performed for new application development as well as enhancements to existing system functionality
· Ensures QA is enforced and supported
· Takes on leadership roles as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· BA or BS Degreerequired, preferably in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years software development experiencerequired
· Expert in Java required, Scala and Python preferred
· Experienceworking with Postgres or other Relational DB
· Experience developing web services required
· Ability to work in Agile Development Environment
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.