The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and assisting with front-end and back-end development for the company.
- 2+ years of Development experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience with Full Stack web environment in a SOA.
- Experience with Back End development with SQL, MySQL, Bootstrap, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree in a related field