We are seeking an expert software engineer to work on one of the most important things we need to achieve our mission - a flexible backend that integrates robots, sensors, and other systems present in manufacturing together with our state-of-the-art algorithms.
What You'll Work On
- Collaborating on the design of key back-end software architecture and modules.
- Coding on new features, bug fixes and unit tests
- Integrating, debugging, and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms and methods
- Managing code changes with version control using Git branching
- Writing algorithm tests and numerical evaluations
Your Background Includes
- Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of full stack development experience or equivalent industry experience
- Strong knowledge and exper