About the role:
Blink is looking for Senior Software Engineers to build user experiences and the APIs that power them. In addition to working on our public facing website (www.blinkhealth.com) you will build new unreleased products, marketing systems like our conversational commerce system, and tools that help us provide the best customer experience in healthcare.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Build new features, write unit tests, and lead the release of these features to production.
- Develop and AB test new ReactJS components to improve our user experience
- Design new APIs to power new features
- Fix performance problems and debug production issues
- Perform peer code and architecture reviews
- Participate in on-call rotation and improve our run-books
- Collaborate with your team to architect and document new systems
You are an engineer who, above all, is excited to build products that give our customers the best possible experience purchasing prescription medications. You have professional experience working on a team turning ideas into reliable, maintainable code.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have built web applications professionally
- Want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
- Are independent and curious
- Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
- Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
- Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
- Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
- Can communicate effectively with other engineers, designers, product managers, and anyone else at Blink
- Are excited to both design scalable APIs and elegant front-end code
- You have a lot of experience with Python, ReactJS, or even better, both
- You have experience building polished, consumer-grade websites