What we expect from you?
· You are a technical visionary and natural mentor that leads by example.
· You thrive on applying industry best practices to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain scalable client facing software working in a professional software engineering environment.
· Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of team members and stakeholders, which may include customers.
· You are adaptable to change and see complex problems and process improvements as the opportunity to do something innovative.
· You like to experiment with new technologies, because you get excited about the possibilities of change that it can bring and can’t wait to share with others to get their feedback.
· You are dependable and pride yourself on managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· You are driven by team deliverables and, by nature, enjoy collaboration on issues ranging from scalability, design, release framework, and process to deliver high-quality results.
What you can expect from us?
· A culture of transparency, sharing, and mentoring
· Full stack development - work on a wide variety of data driven projects from laboratory operations, user interface, database, machine learning, big data analysis, and system architecture
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
· 5+ years of software development experience including a proven history of commercially successful delivery
· Expertise with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C# or Python
· Experience in building large-scale distributed systems
· Experience developing for high availability and scalability
· Experience with SQL, WCF, ASP.NET, C# and .NET
· Master’s, PhD degree or further education or experience in science and/or big data
· Experience in building commercially robust software
· Experience in SOA architecture
JOB CODE 1810