Here is what you would be doing at UiPath
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison between engineers in the team and product managers, directly design and engineer significant areas of the product, help hire and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations.
- You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will help established effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record (5+ years' experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of the cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development.
Why to work with us?
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering, unlimited vacation, healthcare plan, competitive salary and equity plan. We must have caught your attention by now if you've read so far, so we must connect.