Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 47 days ago
In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you will:
· Design, develop, maintain and support Industrial software applications for the process automation industry.
· Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with Architects, Data Scientists, Businesses & Product Managers
· Provide pre-sales/post sales technical support as well as global installation support
· Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts
· Engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through global collaboration.
· Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
· Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs. Seek and provide feedback on design and development
· Write code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
· Be responsible for core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice
· Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and automation
· Articulate the need for scalability, assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 5 years of experience in SW development OR Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience in SW development
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
· Foxborough MA 02035
(Job Number: 1901325)