The primary purpose of this role is to perform Technical and Functional Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development, Maintenance and Support of Health Information Exchange.
Remote candidates will be considered. Will be required to travel to NY office on occasion
- Design and development solutions using cloud services; primarily Microsoft Azure.
- Attend scrum meetings and any other meetings defined by the manager.
- Working with business stakeholders for requirement gathering.
- Identify and articulate design methodology and best practices
- Develop end-to-end solutions, participate for the code-review, unit test and deploy.
- Documentation of technical design and functionality
- Provide support during testing and participate in go-live meetings.
- Provide after hours On-call support [rotational calendar]
- Learn, Design and develop solutions using Intersystems HealthShare
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- 4-8 years experience as Software Engineer; preferred for the Healthcare setting
- 5+ years’ experience with C#
- 3+ years’ experience with scalable and secure cloud solution design and development using best practices
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Azure DevOps; ARM Templates knowledge is must require.
- 3+ years design and development experience with REST/SOAP API development
- 2+ years design and development experience with Microsoft Azure Services - Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Key Vault
- 1+ years design and development experience with Microsoft Azure Storage Services - Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure Blob and Table storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks
- Intersystems HealthShare/Ensemble/Cache
- Healthcare experience
- HL7v2, CCD/CDA, FHIR
- PowerShell Scripts
- Power BI or Tableau, Power Apps, Microsoft Flow (Power Automate)
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cognitive Search, Azure Time Series Insights, Application Insights, Azure SignalR Service, Web Apps, Redis Cache
- Containerization and container management with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies