As a member of the Behaviors team, you'll help build solutions to improve how our vehicles behave in various driving situations. We'll rely on you to help develop the next generation algorithms while working closely with a team of passionate engineers.
- Enhance motion control and path planning algorithms for next generation autonomous driving
- Develop high-level decision structures to manage the goals and regulations of autonomous driving
- Benchmark and test performance of algorithms on Torc's automated vehicles
- Add new capabilities for both on-road and off-road driving
- Take on tasks as requested, following through to completion despite roadblocks or distractions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or related technical field
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in motion control