What you'll be doing...
At Tableau, we are on a mission to help people see and understand data. We create intuitive and powerful analytics software that enables thousands of organizations and millions of people around the world to find insights in their data. The Augmented Analytics team is looking to advance us on this journey by putting the power of statistical analysis within reach of anyone with a question about their data.
To bring visualization and easy-to-use data analysis tools to our users, our research and development teams work on full data processing cycle: from database's query processing, to data science (AI, machine learning, etc.), UI design, and cloud computing. If you are interested in mastering any of the above, Tableau is definitely the place for you.
We are looking for frontend senior software engineers that will focus on building statistical features and integrating with modern Augmented Analytics models, tools, and applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer on this team, you'll…
- Leverage and advance our unique statistical engine to develop new automated statistical features in Tableau desktop and server.
- Integrate our data pipeline with available Augmented Analytics models, tools, and applications.
- Mentor other software engineers by demonstrating an unrelenting focus on engineering excellence.
- Advance your understanding of statistics and quantitative analysis; as well as modern AI and machine learning tools and applications.
- Solve cutting-edge problems on the leading data visualization solution.
Who you are…
- Versatile. You have the ability to quickly jump between different technologies and are comfortable working from the UI down to the lowest level of an application stack.
- Data Enthusiast. You believe in Tableau's mission and are excited to play a part in it.
- Intellectually Curious. You have a passion to continuously expand your areas of expertise, learning new ways to do things and understanding why things are the way they are.
- Passion for statistics. You are interested in statistics and eager to learn more about it. A formal education in statistics is an asset, but not a requirement.
- A True Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and mentoring others. You make the people around you better.