Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our flagship products include UpToDate, Lexicomp, Medi-Span and Emmi Solutions.
Our talented team of physician editors, pharmacists, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
The Atlassian Administrator will focus on the full lifecycle of the Atlassian product suite. There will be a strong focus on helping to develop Jira workflows, reports and dashboards for operational metrics, and assisting with the integration of Atlassian tools with other systems to meet business objectives.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Create, manage, and support administrative functions for the Atlassian products.
- Evaluate and manage the use of Atlassian plug-ins and add-ons to meet business needs.
- Create complex JIRA workflows, screen, permission, and notification schemes.
- Design & manage complex Jira and Confluence queries, and develop reports and dashboards for monitoring operations metrics.
- Devise, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices.
- Promote adoption and best practice of Atlassian suite amongst the user-community
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Engineering, or related field or equivalent field, demonstrable work experience.
Interpersonal & Technical Skills:
- Excellent research, analysis, and decision-making skills.
- Accountable -- must embody a strong sense of responsibility for the timely completion of tasks, as well as the responsibility to ensure a shared understanding of shared tasks.
- Good communication skills. Ability to with work with business stakeholders to understand software requirements and operational needs.
- Enthusiastic -- must be high-energy and situationally aware. Passionate advocate for delivering value.
- Transparent -- must desire to bring complete transparency to the business and grow business trust.
- Creativity, initiative, and flexibility -- tempered by pragmatism, patience, and attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver -- with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
- Experience developing complex database and data warehouse-based business applications, integrating data from diverse sources, is key to success,
- Experience integrating with Atlassian tools highly desirable for data gathering and presentation highly desirable.
- Minimum 7 years experience of successful and progressively responsible Software Engineering, with demonstrable experience in relevant technologies.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Atlassian Administrator.