At Lunavi, we believe in illuminating the path forward and helping our customers navigate what’s next. We are innovators who are combining the power of human ingenuity and technology to deliver unrivaled customer experience. We’re a trusted partner for companies looking to digitally transform their business, modernize business applications, solve traditional IT challenges, and extract ROI from technology. Our high performing teams, deep expertise, and proven processes help to propel businesses forward.
Our core values:
Be Great. Aspire to know more, do more, and realize your fullest potential. Keep reaching above and beyond to excel and exceed every expectation.
Reimagine Everything. Continuously create value by pursuing what's next, what's possible. Deliver a new level of awesome through relentless curiosity.
Ignite Passion. Share the very best of who you are in everything you do. Create a positive and uplifting environment that inspires others.
Own It. Know that your contributions make a direct impact. Be the difference that leads to more successful experiences and outcomes.
Joining us as at Lunavi as the next Architect & Sr. Software Engineer, allows you to make a positive impact by helping to shape the future of technology; Modern Cloud Solutions, DevOps Enablement, Azure Data, and Power BI, making applications better and faster. We believe our people are the change makers.
At Lunavi, Software Engineers collaborate to create modern software applications, implement new technologies and deliver end-to-end solutions. We are looking for someone that has good soft skills and can lead a team of developers (tech lead). This individual must be versed in Agile and have experience with development in Azure.
- Ensure quality through establishing engineering practices such as code reviews and managing tech debt, and making sure code follows best practices and meets non-functional requirements.
- Validate architecture is defined and communicated.
- Identify key engagement and solution risks and define mitigation strategies.
- Maintains an understanding of long-term company strategy and ensures that designs will enable the company to meet the changing industry/competitive demands.
- Implement and recommend viable architectural approaches that support long term maintainability, extensibility, and interoperability of enterprise applications.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of cross-functional teams.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for developers on your project teams.
- 5+ years of software development with design patterns development implementation.
- Real-world experience building multi-tier applications using .NET with libraries like .NET Core DI Container, Automapper, FluentValidation, MSTest, FakeItEasy, or FluentAssertions
- Knowledge of modern Front-end technologies like Angular 8 alongside Angular Material Components, Typsescript, RxJS, or NGXS
- Experience building Cloud Native or Hybrid applications using Azure or another public cloud
- Experience in customer-facing leadership roles
- Be able to prioritize goals based on the larger picture, while being comfortable getting into the details as needed
- Strong, effective communication skills to bring multiple roles and personalities together to work towards a shared vision
- Have real-world experience providing technical leadership on Agile software development projects
- Desire to learn, investigate, and provide guidance on new technology in a rapidly changing technology
- Be able to provide leadership on implementing engineering practices such as code reviews and automated CI/CD
- The desire to bring out the best of the people working on the project to make a positive, shared impact
- Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same
- Occasional, limited travel may be required for key project ceremonies, like release planning sessions, depending on the client