Apple’s Applied Machine Learning team has built systems for a number of large-scale data science applications. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technology and as committers on some of these projects, we are pushing the envelope. Working with multiple lines of business, we manage many streams of Apple-scale data. We bring it all together and extract the value. We do all this with an exceptional group of software engineers, data scientists, dev-ops engineers and managers.
- Big Data pipelines using AWS Services
- NoSQL technologies like Spark, Solr, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Programming Languages like Scala, Java, Python
- Written and oral communication skills on both technical and non-technical topics
- Experience with data analytics tools like Matlab, Zeppelin, iPython is a plus
- Experience with best practices for Security and Compliance in AWS is a plus
- Analyzing business needs and designing data products - Designing and implementing scalable data pipelines - Developing tests for data quality in ingestion and processing pipelines - Generating reports and metrics for data products and pipelines
BS in computer science with 4-5 years or MS plus 2-3 years experience or related experience.