We are looking for an extraordinary senior software engineer with a deep understanding and genuine passion for software development. You will employ innovative development techniques, working collaboratively with other team members and business stakeholders to design and build large-scale data science applications hosted in AWS. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver a high-quality, stable delivery is critical. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. Possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation, working with a creative team of talented developers building applications that focus on technical excellence. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Big Data pipelines using AWS Services
- NoSQL technologies like Spark, Solr, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Programming Languages like Scala, Java, Python
- Experience with data analytics tools like Matlab, Zeppelin, iPython is a plus
- Experience with best practices for Security and Compliance in AWS is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality; Excellent written and oral communication skills on both technical and non-technical topics
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills; passion for leading, mentoring and developing junior team members
Join Apple's AML Team, as a Senior Software Engineer, to help build large-scale applications. You will be involved in challenging and fast paced projects supporting Apple's business by delivering innovative solutions to given challenges. You should have experience with big data analytics. The main responsibilities for this position include: - Analyzing business needs and designing data products - Designing and implementing scalable data pipelines - Developing tests for data quality in ingestion and processing pipelines - Generating reports and metrics for data products and pipelines
BS in computer science with 4-5 years or MS plus 2-3 years experience or related experience.