What you’ll do…
We’re working on revamping our mobile app and need your help to make sure we’re nailing the user experience of securing our customers. We are looking for a Sr. Android Developer to act as a technical leader to guide our architectural decisions and to work side-by-side with Product Management, Product Design and Engineering. You’ll weigh in on technical priorities, lend your insight in code reviews, coach more junior developers and lead quarter-plus long projects. All while you’re diving deep into the codebase and delivering on your sprint commitments to ensure we continue being the most loved company in security.
Skills you have…
- 5+ years of Android application development experience
- Well-versed in the following areas: Android SDK, Activity lifecycle, rendering views on devices across the Android ecosystem, GCM, Google Play Services
- Android networking libraries (e.g. RxJava, OkHTTP, Retrofit)
- You’re passionate about app performance and automated testing
- You thrive coordinating technical activities across multiple projects
- knowledge of a backend language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Node.js)
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You grow by having the autonomy to operate in a challenging problem space.
- You work best in teams of high-performers passionate about a common goal.
- You are delighted when your end-users are happy and frustrated when they are frustrated.
This job may not be for you if...
- You stress under the ambiguity of a problem and look to others for “answers.”
- Your first instinct is point out why something can’t be done rather than solving for how to make it happen.
- You tire at the thought of a steady, deliberate pace in both a product and company.