Our client is a growing Greater Boston area software start-up that combines mobile technology, machine learning and data science and is building much needed technology for the market. They are doing well, growing and hiring and are offering equity plus a flat-matrixed culture, along with a highly collaborative team. Now is a great to join. They are seeking a Sr. Android Developer and can entertain various levels.
Local candidates only, pleaseas our client cannot relocate.
- Help to develop of our client's Android app store and B2B applications and SDKs
- Scale mobile team processes by practicing “Clean Code” principles in one or more of the following domains: app architecture, branching/versioning, release train, feature flipping and A/B test, CI pipeline, TDD.
- Delivering apps to the market with continually increasing productivity, while also maintaining and continually improving turnaround time and and quality
- Participate in code reviews and team meetings
- 3+ years of experienceworking with key technologies for the Android platform.
- Fluency in Java
- Knowledge of RxJava and/or Kotlin
- Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Strong UI development skills (complex view trees, animations, rendering and strong knowledge of the Android UI kit)
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and debugging.