Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 65 days ago
This position is responsible for designing, automating, and standardizing processes and solutions to ensure consistent quality, privacy/legal compliance, governance, audit-ability, and timely delivery.
• Provide expertise in the design process of new and existing programs, modify code, test and troubleshoot. Maintain up-to-date business domain knowledge and technical skills in applicable technologies and methodologies. Work with stakeholders to analyze business requirements to identify and design solutions and systems. Advise on viability and feasibility of alternative programming approaches. Lead change management efforts with new and complex solutions, collaborate with the vendor to manage advanced analytics workspace environment involving Python/R programming platform.
• Interprets business requirements, specifications and translate into programming code to create campaign lists, management/business reports and data extracts for analytical uses. Output is used by analytic teams, business partners, sent to internal and vendors for enterprise-wide projects and line of business specific efforts. Establish and maintain effective working relationship with stakeholders.
• Applies controls to ensure privacy, information security, legal/compliance and business policies and procedures are being adhered to. Ensures that all audit requirements are met and documented. Works to standardize and automate data and processes to ensure on-time, consistent and quality deliverables.
• Influence the shaping of standards and policies and drive implementation. Provide governance oversight to ensure project adherence to development strategy, standards, policies and procedures. Guide the team to consistently apply appropriate development principles and standards during all phases of project life cycle.
• Experience writing large/complex production grade code in SAS.
• Experience with Python and R programming languages.
• Experience with UNIX platform and shell scripting
• Experience with using and maintaining Open Source Platform and supporting users
• Experience supporting analytics user base and understanding of statistical concepts
• Ability to adapt and deal with complexity and new business situations; proven change management skills, flexibility and adaptability.
• Other required skills include attention to details, ensuring quality and timely delivery, accountability, excellent time management, excellent oral and written communication skills, and relationship skills
• Candidate must be a self-starter, well-organized, open to on-the-job training and have desire to learn and drive process improvement.
• Ability to work as an effective team member as well as an independent contributor.