The AI platform services team at 24/7 Inc. is a group dedicated to building AI services such as chat bots, knowledge base search and numerous platform components that power our Predictive OmniChannel customer service solutions that support voice, social, mobile and web front ends. We work closely with the Platform services group that develops applications on top of our platform, Data Science group that develops advanced deep learning technologies, speech to text algorithms, prediction models, the UX team that design cutting-edge user interfaces and other cross functional teams to generate, collect, analyze, visualize data in the form of reports.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong design and development skills and exposure to building cloud scale web services. You will be working closely with data scientists, peer developers and UX teams to develop new services that involve Machine Learning and NLP. You will be incorporating Machine Learning and NL technologies in a scalable architecture for our Fortune 100 customers. You will be a contributing to architecture, design and software engineering through all stages of product development.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of strong design and development skills and ability to produce maintainable code in the cloud
- 5+ years of experience in a Product development environment
- 5+ years of Java programming exprience
- 2+ years of experience in building scalable RESTful web services is required
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail and passion for high quality software
- 2+ years of experience in programming with Node.js
- Demonstrated ability to pickup new programming languages a big plus
- Online portfolio (public github or similar) is a plus
- Experience with IVR systems, Natural Language Systems or Machine Learning is a plus
- Good understanding of agile practices and experience working in scrum teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)