$100K — $150K *
Seeking a strong systems-level programmer and problem-solver to develop custom software used by MathWorks product developers. Must be a go-toperson able to attack deep problems.
Come join a specialized team and help us dig into challenges that MathWorks product developers encounter while developing MATLAB, Simulink, and the rest of MathWorks products. We develop software and processes to unblock and empower product developers, so they can create the products that our customers use to accelerate the pace of engineering and science.
Each MathWorks product developer uses one of the platforms that we support our products on (Windows/Mac/Linux). Our development team builds the foundation that product developers use. This is a large set of applications that cover a wide variety of system level programming areas.
Develop new and extend existing tooling to improve the experience of MathWorks developers building MATLAB and Simulink. This includes tooling used to create development environments, manage git state, customize editors, search and navigate MathWork's huge code base and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Programming in a variety of languages (C/C++, interpreted languages, to Web technologies)
• Advance existing applications by adding features
• Develop new tooling to meet new needs and opportunities, going from minimal-viable-product to full production use.
• Support analytics stack using modern frameworks.
• Experience with systems-level programming on Linux or Windows a plus
• Experience with C++ development is a plus
Working at MathWorks: Software Development.
2:48Video length is 2:48.
Working at MathWorks: Software Development
Valid through: 11/13/2021
$80K — $120K *