Seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our software development team in the design and implementation of Windows application level software. This individual is expected to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of our group during the development and implementation of new software features.
- Understand software requirements; objectively analyze problems; efficiently design and implement solutions; and clearly document their work.
- Contribute to the design and development of software across one or more domains: mobile, web, desktop, and embedded under a disciplined product development process that meets FDA and other regulatory requirements.
- Work on software design, coding, and validating software, supporting verification and validation testing, and ensuring that all product development conforms to design specifications and coding standards for medical devices.
- Exercise judgment in coding following the software designs and conducting investigation activities following defined methods.
- Develop productive internal/external working relationships
- Strong C++ skills.
- A college degree (graduate degree preferred) in Computer Science or related studies.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial software development experience, Windows platform preferred.
- Experience with graphical and touch screen user interface development
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server client development is a plus.
- Experience with DICOM client development is a plus.
- Experience developing Medical Devices, or similarly regulated products, is a plus.
- Familiarity with source control and problem tracking tools, Microsoft VS/TFS is a plus.