O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 241 days ago
Cloud Native Development represents the next phase in the advancement of our digital transformation and is a significant evolution for MasterCard. We continue to grow our engineering organization to support aggressive growth plans. MasterCard is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead the development of cloud native platforms. This position requires a thorough knowledge of what it takes to develop Scalable, Resilient, highly responsive and high performance applications from the ground up, also able to take existing applications and make them cloud deployable (Both Private and Public cloud).
• Successfully lead major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications.
• Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs).
• Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, identify risks, benefits and constraints.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
• Develop overall strategic technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognized subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions.
• Software Engineering experience with demonstrated thought-leadership and functional influence and partnership demonstrated by a successful track record of enabling business through these technical decisions
• Considered a thought leader and expert in Software Engineering as with experience in related
• Proven ability to design / architect highly scalable applications/platforms
• Prior experience with Cloud Native Architecture and development
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to influence and partner with teams outside of the engineering organization
• Proven track record of delivering large scale projects and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
• Excellent communication / presentation skills