Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Senior Specialist to support our Bio/Pharmaceutical Software Development group in Lancaster, PA.
Senior Software Development Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Provide technical support for maintenance of installed software applications and assist with the development, installation, and maintenance of new applications for general use
- Assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of software intended to improve the quality and efficiency of work performed
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Past experience with applications such as Laboratory information systems, Health care systems or ERP systems in a support and development role.
- Understanding of SQL Server or Oracle and how to develop reports and queries.
- Knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence (BI) solutions such as Hyperion, Microsoft Power BI, Pyramid Analytics, or Business objects.
- Developerexperience with web based applications using AngularJS or ASP.net
- Microsoft C# development experience and development of REST services
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least three years’ experience with software development
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship