Start your engines.
Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to completely change the automotive industry and the way people interact with their cars?
We are building the automobile software of the future. It will run in every car, and work for every passenger. Your work will be used in tens of millions of cars for decades to come.
Get in the fast lane with Xevo.
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on their journeys. Whether it’s a long road trip or simply a short drive around town, our job is to make it the best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Xevo is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in automotive technology in the last 50 years. We already provide software platforms for the biggest car manufacturers in the world, with our software in millions of vehicles already on the road – and we’re just getting started. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
If you’ve worked and developed some great projects, and you really want to have impact and want to work with experts in artificial intelligence, machine learning, embedded systems, smart cameras, next generation hardware, geodata spatial, data science, cloud native, 4G and 5G networking and continuous delivery and integration, come join us at Xevo! As a Software Development Engineer, your experience and savvy will remake the way every car works.
Our Software Development Engineers mentor others, while also receiving the very best in training in the most important areas in their fields.
So, do you have what it takes?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field
- Proficiency in Linux platforms and relevant web platforms, particularly AWS
- Expert in Java, C++, C## or similar OO software.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in building software and services
- Experience in projects involving cross-functional teams and successfully completing complex/large scale projects
- Full stack development experience implementing server technologies
- Experience with mobile development and embedded systems a plus