Senior Software Development Engineer - Security
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a senior software engineer working on the Security team at Go Daddy, you will help to develop some of the most widely used security services on the Internet. You’ll have a hand in the design of highly scalable systems that support billions of requests every month. And you’ll have the opportunity to become a deep expert in some classic and some cutting-edge Internet security standards. Working with a small team of engineers, you will have the opportunity to develop code in a collaborative environment using agile best practices in a modern, fun, friendly and flexible work environment.
Our technology stack is largely Java and MySQL, with Node.JS serving the front end and a suite of CI/CD systems playing a supporting role. Expertise in all of these technologies would be astounding, but far more important is your attitude and aptitude.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- 5+ years of Java programming experience in Agile team environments
- Proven experience with web-based technologies and RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, database design, and normalization techniques
- Experience troubleshooting production issues in a wide-scale server environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and always curious to gain new skill
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Bonus Points if you have experience with:
Job ID R000918