We are building the automobile software of the future. It will run in every car, and work for every passenger. Your work will be used in tens of millions of cars for decades to come.
Get in the fast lane with Xevo.
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on their journeys. Regardless of where the trip begins or ends, our job is to make it the best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Xevo is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in automotive technology in the last 50 years. We already provide software platforms for the biggest car manufacturers in the world, with over 12 million vehicles on the road – and we’re just getting started. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
Xevo. We’re kind of a big deal.
Work like you mean it
We continue to grow and are looking to add rock star iOS / React Native developers to our Automotive Product Development team. Our powerful end-to-end suite of products help automotive OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content providers deliver advanced cloud-based infotainment at the speed of mobile.
We have small, smart and productive development teams. We are Agile and enjoy seeing quick and constant results of our work. We believe in the power of a Team and want YOU to bring new ideas and new knowledge to the table. Your continued technical and professional growth is important to us – sky is the limit when it comes to career opportunities as a member of our global business. Please join us for this awesome adventure!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Development and integration of core automotive components.
- Work internally and externally to determine requirements and create technical specifications.
- Program efficiently using OOP principles.
- Work within project teams to successfully execute on project timelines.
- Demonstrate solid organization and communication skills.
So, do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of experience with iOS software development.
- 2+ years of experience with React Native software development
- Strong foundation in Computer Science and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Solid experience and knowledge of development and deployment processes.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- UI centric approach to programming to provide the user the best experience possible.
- Proven track record of shipping software, including mobile applications on Apple App Store.
- Strong communication skills; technical and non-technical, internal and external.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with REST/SOAP Web services.
- Experience with source control software (preferably Git).
- Technical writing skills.