Experienced Software Engineerwill work with our complex large scale multi-tenant enterprise software components with focus on new features, security anddeployment of software productsto Cloud Azure. Nuance Management Services is the backbone for many products in the Nuance Healthcare Cloud.
- Design and develop complex large scale multi-tenant enterprise software components with a focus on performance, security and scalability.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Analysis of metrics in our hosted Cloud System.
- Debug and solve complex problems either individually or within a team.
- Participate on an Agilescrum team, performing peer reviews.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement and performancein the organization.
- 5years+ Software Engineering experience and current expertise in C#, .Net, with at least 3 years of Windows Server based development experience and supporting software inCloud environment.
- Experience with C#, .NET,RESTful APIs
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with high-performing teams and challenge yourself and the team to improve further.
- C#, Microsoft SQL Server, REST API
- Build tools for support, JIRA, Confluence
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.