As a member of the development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the team to architect and design robust, resilient and maintainable solutions.
- Develop news services and features using Java
- Ensure the quality of the delivered software.
- Deploy and operate the solution in production.
- Create application programming interfaces (APIs) enabling customers and partners to integrate with Jive’s platform
- Ensure scalability and availability of the team’s services
- Manage customer requirements against technical debt and added value
- Collaborate with product owners and user experience designers to deliver features while meeting team deadlines
- Assist the team with evaluating the adoption of the latest and greatest technologies providing value to our developers and customers
- Write awesome code, eliminate hunger, and cure cancer (ok, maybe just two out of three, but writing good code is really hard)
- Passion for well-crafted software.
- Test-driven mindset .
- A deep understanding of Java
- Good communication skills
- BS degree in computer science or related engineering discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of engineering experience in the software industry
- Experience designing, implementing, deploying, and operating your own software and systems in a demanding production environment
- Experience working in an agile environment with CI/CD process