You will work from our headquarters in Bellevue, WA, reporting to our Senior Manager of Software Engineering.
- Configure and build tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for our services.
- Design and improve existing product packaging, installation, upgrades, management and administration scripts and utilities.
- Improve our existing AWS CI/CD infrastructure
- Work with other software engineers, database engineers, SRE, and product managers
- Design and code new custom tools
- 5+ years software development experience or site reliability engineer
- Experience at all levels of the technology stack - infrastructure, database, API, and frontend.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Experience managing production cloud infrastructure at scale (AWS)
- Working knowledge of infrastructure as code concepts and tools
- Working knowledge of CI/CD implementation best practices
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to promoting an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status following applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.