Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Measure and improve our automated test coverage, optimizing for reduction of risk and customer impact. This includes unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end (E2E) tests.
- Identify and develop tests that focus on end-to-end customer scenarios; achieve this by becoming intimately familiar with customer use cases and workflows
- Develop strategies and objectives for improving quality, through automation and frameworks for building, testing and deploying our product
- Reduce manual testing by designing, developing and implementing automation, frameworks and infrastructure that enables engineers to develop features, fix bugs, and write tests, quickly and safely
- Partner closely with product management and other engineers as we develop new product features, to ensure that we meet quality and performance standards
- Collaborate on postmortems to identify improvements in areas of testing and release
- Anticipate and develop for new challenges by actively collaborating with other engineers during design and implementation phases of new features
- Improve product quality across our platform
- BS/MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Typescript, or rapidly able to learn Typescript, as this is the language used to write Cypress.io tests
- Proficient with Golang, or rapidly able to learn Golang, as this is used for our backend services and tests
- Experience with a modern testing framework such as Cypress or Puppeteer
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience working within a cloud environment such as AWS