Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops, maintains, and executes automated test scripts.
- Advances and improves automation framework design features and implements automated test suites and test cases within that framework.
- Recommends quality improvements to automation requirements, design, build, and execution, and then assists in the development and implementation of enhancements.
- Participates in tool analysis, creates proof of concept models, and makes recommendations to support the tools selection process.
- Establishes the criteria and participates in evaluation on whether features and functions will be automated.
- Provides oversight to quality assurance analysts and engineers, developers, and testers on test automation and performance test activities, and then accurately monitors and communicates test execution results.
- Consolidates, analyses, and debugs automated test scripts.
- Creates and manufactures test data needed for execution or database population.
- Follows coding and design standards and provides suggestions on improvements.
- Participates in the continual maintenance of code base and refactoring
Summary of Experience
Experience designing and developing test automation frameworks with demonstrated programming languages and script development skills 5 yearsBachelor’s degree with coursework in Computer Science, Information Systems, Informatics, or a related field or degree equivalent; and/or work experience in Software Development Quality Assurance 5 years
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.