Casenet, a Centene company, is an engineering driven company that helps improve the lives of millions of people. Our engineers create and deliver world class, enterprise software solutions for our customers who in turn are able to provide great healthcare to their clients.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET), you will be a member of a dynamic Quality Assurance Organization that works closely with all members of the Scrum team to implement automated testing of both server and client-side interfaces. In addition to writing automation code, you will be expected to build comprehensive test plans, track executions, take responsibility for test coverage metrics and manage and execute manual test coverage where appropriate.
While you will be challenged to create solutions and work with cool people you will have tons of opportunity to learn as we move into the next generation of our products.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development engineers to understand features, establish test strategies and automate testing.
- Consistently contribute to improving test automation infrastructure and coverage.
- Integrate automated tests into build and continuous delivery system.
- Build sophisticated and maintainable automated test suites to increase team velocity and help maintain high product quality.
- Determine at what level desired tests are appropriate, unit test, integration test, UI and code them.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ quality assurance, automation or development experience.
- Prior experience writing unit test with industry standard tools (Karma, Junit, C# Unit Test Framework).
- Strong experience with SQL and databases such as MSSQL, Oracle.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services and JSON and XML data formats.
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
Nice to have
- Experience with Protractor e2e test framework.
- Ability to write unit or integration tests in Java.
- Knowledge of popular OpenSource frameworks (NodeJS, NPM, Maven, JBoss, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, XML, etc).
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes using Jenkins.