You will work from our headquarters in Bellevue, WA, reporting to our Manager of Software Engineering.
- Contribute in all stages of the product development and deployment life cycle: idea generation, user interviews, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, monitoring and iteration
- Work closely with other software engineers, database engineers, SRE, and product managers
- Mentor junior engineers on code quality and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years software development experience
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Experience building Micro-services in AWS
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience in Identity and Access Management space a plus.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401K Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend towards your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your personal Smartsheet account