The team is working on pushing the boundaries of spatial computation and making the internet 3D. The browser and web platform integrates with nearly everything on the OS level. As a Software Engineer of the Browser and Web Platform team, you will require strong C++ software development skills and be responsible for collaborating with your team members and other platform teams to provide cross-team solutions and integration points.
- Work closely with other teams to design and develop software solutions across teams and platforms.
- Create documentation for software design
- Work closely with stakeholders to communicate software design
- Write code, samples, prototypes, test cases, and unit tests
- Provide thoughtful, actionable, and supportive feedback during code and design reviews.
- Minimum 5 Years of professional experience with C++ and strong debugging skills
- Must have at least one of the following:
- Experience with Webkit, Blink or other web rendering engines
- Shipped a consumer device or major software application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Nice to have:
- Large scale multi-systems or applications development
- Embedded operating systems development
- networking, SSL, graphics, text encoding, fonts
- Strong 3D math skills. Experience with Web XR
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field