We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer to help us advance our suite of SaaS Conga products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use his or her expertise in development as a member of a dynamic team that designs, develops, tests, and maintains the Conga products. We are looking for engineers who are not only top developers but can also communicate effectively across all levels within the company. We hire talented, motivated people and hand them challenging problems to solve.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
- Participate on an agile team – full lifecycle and full stack – including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development
- Develop unit tests to run in a continuous integration environment
- Identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences both internally and externally
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience. Preference for experience with Ruby on Rails and Ember.Experience with SQL databases
- Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
- Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment
- Experience with REST, ElasticSearch, CRM(Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, etc) is a plus