You will work in a small team developing the next generation of mobile communication products using Java/J2EE. Ideally, you have proven experience delivering robust, scalable systems that fulfill requirements within strict time constraints. You are a creative, entrepreneurial, motivated, self-starter who can deliver individually or as part of a team.
Ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Experience with JBoss, Tomcat or similar J2EE application containers
- Experience with Maven/Subversion for source code management
- Consumer-facing web or mobile applications
- B.S. in Computer Science
Senior level candidates should have extremely strong Java background (5+ years), with preferential consideration given for prior experience developing mobile apps for Android or iPhone.
- Expert experience and knowledge of Spring Framework, including IOC container, wire-up, AOP, Webflow, MVC and DAO libaries
- Expert experience with Hibernate, HQL, SQL
- Experience with XML and XSLT and building and calling RESTful web services
- Understands best practices of software development; experienced in requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and delivery of high demand software applications
- Experience with agile methodologies, test-driven development
- Mobile app development for Android or iPhone