Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion, and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Sitel is looking for a Senior Software Developer who will work closely with other developers, UX designers, and business and systems analysts to implement software applications.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for researching, designing, implementing, and managing software applications. They will need to work well within a team environment, in addition to being able to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in a production-programming environment.
- Liaising with business analysts and project managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Creating and implementing efficient code, using best practices and coding guidelines including secure coding practices.
- Testing and evaluating new applications, including vendor tools and services.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing applications and developing these modifications.
- Deploying software tools, automated processes, and reporting metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading systems as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net and/or Java technologies
- Knowledge and experience with web services and REST services development utilizing Microsoft or Java development tools, SOAP, XML, Camel, HawtIO, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with Windows application and services development using C#.
- Experience with database development using Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and/or NoSQL.
- Developing programs, procedures and database structures corresponding to client and internal requirements.
- Developing extract and loading procedures for data management.
- Familiarity with cloud services and technologies on AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- DevOps experience and CI/CD using GitLab.
- Integrating disparate systems and create automated processes to transfer data between systems.
- Provide stakeholders with ongoing project status and issue resolution.
- Test and review the quality of overall system(s). Ensure quality and integrity of final production implementation, in compliance with committed function, dates, data integrity and performance.
- Comfortable with waterfall, agile, or hybrid development methodologies.
- Work at the highest technical level in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Communicate technical information to business users and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.