The Digital Factory is an innovation hub with a clear and well-supported mandate to transform the way bankingtechnology is delivered, by re-imaging the customer experience, to deliver new digital value propositions. We have the support and experience of one of the world’s largest banks behind us and a talented, and growing, team of industry leaders driving us forward.
Do you want to help us reinvent how people bank? At the Scotiabank Digital Factory, we are passionate about transforming the customer experience.
We’re looking to fill our team with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.
By joining our team, you will make an impact on our customers, the banking industry, and ultimately, the world.
As the Senior iOSDeveloper you will be working on a next generation mobilebanking product being built from scratch using modern tools and technologies including Swift 4.
We’re looking to fill the team with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done. By joining our team, you will make an impact on millions of customers, the banking industry, and ultimately, the world.
Are you the right person for this role?
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You have a deep pride in quality craftsmanship, with user centred design, that delights customers
- You are able to pivot and adapt to change
- You spend your free time tinkering with new technologies or building apps on the side
- You want to find a solution to real life problems that will flip the multi-billion dollar financial industry on its head
- You have a high aptitude for diving in, taking ownership and picking up new things
- You're eager to mentor, teach and share your ideas in a team environment
- You have open and transparent communication, including the ability to distil technical details into human terms
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have at least 5 years of progressive mobile development experience (conceptualization, design, and development), on the iOS platform including experience in Swift 3.x, Alamofire and XCTest
- You have a couple of years of experience providing hands-on architectural design for native iOS applications
- You've done cloud native development and deployment
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), 4 weeks of vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave top-ups and much more.