$150K — $200K *
Join Riverside Research's Satellite Collection Planning Suite (CPS) Development Team! CPS is a web-based modeling and simulation environment and an automated constellation planning tool for space-based GEOINT. The CPS cloud-compliant framework supports satellite collection research and analysis, feasibility studies, strategy development, and daily planning for a multi-phenomenology constellation.
In this role, you will participate in the research, design, development, testing, optimization, and deployment of complex new solutions supporting mission critical programs for defense and intelligence users across the globe. You will work in a dynamic team developing, debugging, and maintaining software deployed in a cloud environment. This candidate will participate in the development of user interfaces, web services, analytical services, and data and business logic portions of the code support of both deployed, operational tools and new development for burgeoning technology.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
Job Responsibilities:The selected candidate will have experience developing applications in an agile environment leveraging established legacy C#/VB code. You will use your technical expertise and problem solving skills to develop a wide variety of operational grade software solutions to meet government defense and intelligence missions
Qualifications:• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET clearance.
• B.S. in computer science, engineering, aerospace or a relatable STEM field and professional experience with an emphasis on full lifecycle software development including system design, development, and maintenance/support.
• 10+ years of strong demonstrated experience in full stack development using .NET and C# and/or VB.
• 2+ years of experience with satellites, satellite sensor systems, mission planning, or similar domain knowledge.
• Demonstrated experience working with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and developing database-driven .NET applications.
• Experience with database development and design principles, preferably Oracle.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Valid through: 7/8/2020