- Analyze software requirements; participate in research; design, develop, and test software and tools including developing new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products
- Code, test, integrate, and document software solutions
- Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex software and architectures
- Research and analyze data, such as customer design proposals, market trends, state of technology and industry, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Participate in internal review of software components and systems
- Build large-scale enterprise features in the application
- Provide proof-of-concept sections for the team
- Provide UX style guidance
- Resolve bugs across the application (where needed)
- Part-time position
- Required – able to obtain Secret clearance.
- Required – able to successfully pass a credit check.
- Seasoned, experienced professional, highly proficient in software engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
- Expert at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Able to solve problems of diverse scope using extensive analysis of data and evaluation of a multitude of factors
- Highly proficient knowledge of the software development process as well as software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Highly proficient knowledge of other related engineering and support disciplines
- Detailed and highly proficient knowledge of technology trends and champions new ideas and product and process improvements
- Highly proficient knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- The Skillset Requirements include the following technologies:
- Angular 1.x
- Gulp and Gradle build systems
- SASS has been integrated as well as support for EcmaScript6
- An understanding Java/Apache 7.0 and the Postgres database is advantageous
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering and/or related field or equivalent experience, plus 8 years of related experience or Master's degree and 6 years of related experience.