The Senior Developer creates reusable web and database code components according to technical specifications using Microsoft Dynamics 365, C#, ASP.NET, XML and SQL in support of software modernization initiatives.
You're a great fit if…
- You provide technical consultation and development support for new Dynamics 365 implementations and customizations.
- You build application modules using the .Net Framework (C# and ASP.NET) development environment including front-end development, server-side development and the core database
- You architect scalable solutions by delivering cloud ready resilient world class solutions
You'll love our Dynamics Developer Position if…
(These are things you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 6+ years of experience with ASP.NET web application development
- You have strong understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform including plug-ins, custom workflow assemblies, configuration, and best practices.
- You have a Bachelor Degree (Computer Science or related field) and an active Secret clearance
- You have experience using Visual Studio
We'll REALLY love you if…
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have strong SQL Server experience using Transact SQL, stored procedures, triggers and with troubleshooting and improving performance issues.
- You've had experience with Microsoft Azure services.
- You've worked in an agile and/or scrum development environment
What your day will look like:
- You will work on an team with other application developers
- You'll prepare technical specifications for programs to be written (design, code, test, debug, and document programs)
- Stay involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including technical requirements analysis, technical design, code development, unit testing, and deployment
- Work with the project manager and customers to elicit customer needs, architect solutions, and understand and solve customer challenges
- Conduct testing to support enhancements including code changes, configuration changes and system upgrades
The Admin Stuff:
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.